Exchange students who wish to study at SeoulTech must be
- - enrolled as a full time student at a university that has an active student exchange agreement with SeoulTech
- - able to study either in English or in Korean at least for one semester(16 weeks), and
- - nominated as a candidate of Exchange Student by your home institution.
- - must be a full time student who are currently enrolled in one of our partner universities which have valid academic agreement for student exchange with Seoul Tech
- ※ No official test score of English or Korean required, but need to fulfil the standards required by your home institution
Majority of courses are offered in Korean and 15% of courses are offered in English. List of courses taught in English for each semester will be available in the beginning of February or August.
※ Click here to see
- You should register for at least one semester.
- It can be extended up to 2 years upon mutual agreement between two universities.
Estimated Living Cost
||Cost (Approx. USD per semester)
|Dormitory Fee (on-campus)
||$1,300 (including 3 meals a day)
|Books and Supplies
※ Some of our partner universities have tuition fee waiver agreement for the Exchange Program. Please check with the international office in your institution.
On-campus dormitory is available upon application. Each room has two or four beds and is full-equiped with desk,
closet, internet connection, and fan. You will be timely instructed for application once accepted as an exchange student.
To find more about the dormitory, go to (Campus Life)
All other inquiries