Student Exchange Program at SeoulTech is for students from partner universities to pursue their studies for one or two semesters at SeoulTech.
Students who are officially nominated by their home universities will have a chance to apply for Student Exchange Program at SeoulTech.
- - enrolled as a full time student at a university that has an active student exchange agreement with SeoulTech
- - able to study either in English or in Korean at least for one semester(16 weeks), and
- - nominated as a candidate of Exchange Student by your home institution.
- - must be a full time student who are currently enrolled in one of our partner universities which have valid academic agreement for student exchange with Seoul Tech
- - Spring semester: March to Mid June
- - Fall semester: September to Mid December
- - Online application (The application link will be sent to the student who are officially nominated by their home university.)
- - Official Transcript
- - Recommendation Letter
- - Study Plan
- - Copy of Valid Passport
- - Office of International Education(OIE) will screen your applications and inform you the result on the online application system by the end of November/May.
- The Acceptance package including Certificate of Admission, acceptance letter and additional materials will be sent to you by email.